- The RHEV-M web portal reports that a VM/disk/snapshot/template is in Locked state, and it is stuck in that state.
- A pending/aborted Disk migration/move operation is locking a virtual disk. Can you please help me unlock this entity.
- Cannot remove or delete old disks or templates, they are in locked status.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) 3.1.5 and later
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) 4.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.