- Trying to connect to a remote server using https I receive
handshake_failurein the TLS negotiation. How can I test what ciphers are valid between my JDK and the remote server?
- Red Hat Support has requested a
cipherscanof the remote server that my application is trying to connect to, but we do not know how to test that or we do not have those commands (windows environments for example). Is there any Java or EAP application to do the same?
- Is there a way to test the compatible ciphers between my JDK version and a remote server?
- Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- OpenJDK / Oracle JDK 1.7+
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.