- Will it be possible to also set the number of backups that the periodic rotating file handler creates?
- There is already a feature of
"size rotating file handler", but what we want is to rotate log files based on time period as well.
- How to create PeriodicSizeRotatingFileHandler in EAP 6?
- How to limit the number of log files to keep only the last 30 days in JBoss EAP 6?
- Is there any handler which contains
periodic-rotatingin JBoss EAP 6?
- Is it possible to redirect the JBoss logging to other file using PeriodicSizeRotatingFileHandler in JBoss EAP 4.3.0.GA_CP10 ?
- looks like the log is throwing lot of stuff want to rotate log and with smaller chunks
- What is CLI command to configure log rotation in EAP 6 ?
- How can I change the log names to contain also the date in addition to the "server.log.1" "server.log.2" e.t.c?
- We need to know how to increase log file retention for server.log . As of now i can it is maintained to 3 months . I need to increase for 6 months .
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.