- Will it be possible to also set the number of backups that the periodic rotating file handler creates?
- There is already a feature of
"size rotating file handler", but what we want is to rotate log files based on time period as well.
- How to create PeriodicSizeRotatingFileHandler in EAP 6?
- How to limit the number of log files to keep only the last 30 days in JBoss EAP 6?
- Is there any handler which contains
periodic-rotatingin JBoss EAP 6?
- Is it possible to redirect the JBoss logging to other file using PeriodicSizeRotatingFileHandler in JBoss EAP 4.3.0.GA_CP10 ?
- looks like the log is throwing lot of stuff want to rotate log and with smaller chunks
- What is CLI command to configure log rotation in EAP 6 ?
- How can I change the log names to contain also the date in addition to the "server.log.1" "server.log.2" e.t.c?
- We need to know how to increase log file retention for server.log . As of now i can it is maintained to 3 months . I need to increase for 6 months .
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Learn more
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.