- The system is getting stuck with soft-lockups on the nfs.mount service only
- NFS mount gets stuck and after some amount of time, the system will start showing soft lockups, and eventually, it will lock up completely.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- All kernels up to 4.18.0-193.el8
- NFS4 client
- Multiple mount processes waiting for responses from the NFS server, one mount process gets killed with a signal.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.