- LVM command fails to create a local LV in active/active GFS2 cluster.
- Why do LVM command gives following error while creating a local LV on one of the node after presenting a new local storage ?
# lvcreate -L 1G -n lv01 vg01 Error locking on node X: Volume group for uuid not found: sshLOOtrc68xX1PEH8CovhCksVKz7sbOIpfTxdP Failed to activate new LV.
- If issue is being received in RHEL 6 cman cluster with GFS2 file system, please refer to following article.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6 or 7 with the Resilient Storage Add On
- Active/Active GFS2 Pacemaker Cluster
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.