- Brazil government have announced a change in DST for the year 2018.
- Given the sensitivity of the system date in many environments, can we be sure our Red Hat systems will handle the change transparently and correctly?
- We need to know if there is already a fix that changes the start of daylight saving time on the servers, according to the modification of the DST start time in Brazil for 2018
- How to adjust the time of the Apache log with the DST start time.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) all versions
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.