- OpenShift Enterprise Container Platform
- OpenShift node is invoking oom-killer
- OpenShift node is under high cpu load
- A pod is scheduled to the node and uses all of the nodes resources, crashing the node.
- FailedScheduling due to X Insufficient memory or X Insufficient cpu
- Most likely pods are getting scheduled to the nodes running with out any limits. See the following links below for more information:
Walk through on OpenShift resource management
Documentation on resource configuration
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.