What is the difference between Enterprise and Community versions for Middleware products ?
All Red Hat JBoss products
- Can you share the difference between Enterprise and Community Version for Middleware products ?
- Can you share the difference between Enterprise Version and Community Version of JBPM?
Please refers to Red Hat JBoss community or enterprise and Enterprise Vs Community (JBoss) discussion which describes the main difference between Community vs Enterprise products as well as their advantages/disadvantages. Note that the content applies to all JBoss Middleware products.
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works
- Red Hat Developer Studio Integration Stack
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
- Red Hat JBoss Portal
- Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform
- Red Hat JBoss Data Services
- Red Hat Data Grid
- Red Hat Decision Manager
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server
- JBoss Enterprise Web Platform
- Red Hat JBoss AMQ
- Red Hat Fuse
- Learn more
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.