- We set up the below two RedHat Maven repositories as listed in JBoss Enterprise Maven Repository as the remote repository in our Artifactory server. However, none are working. For any artifact, we try to fetch we receive HTTP 500 error code.
C:\SVN\TestTools>java URLConnector https://maven.repository.redhat.com/ga/ant/ant/maven-metadata.xml.sha1 INFO: Connecting to https://maven.repository.redhat.com/ga/ant/ant/maven-metadata.xml.sha1 Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response co de: 500 for URL: https://maven.repository.redhat.com/ga/ant/ant/maven-metadata.xml.sha1 at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLCo nnection.java:1894) at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLCon nection.java:1492) at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Http sURLConnectionImpl.java:263) at URLConnector.main(URLConnector.java:18)
- Red Hat Maven repositories not fully working
- Maven repos unavailable. The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
- When generating the build of a Java application using Maven, I can not access the Red Hat repository.
- Maven build dependency issues in every attempt to perform a clean maven build with a new/empty local repository on the local system that we're building on. Our maven settings point to the Red Hat Maven Repo General availability repository
- Internal Server Error
- I'm getting error with Red Hat GA Maven repo, when accessing jboss-eap-javaee8-with-tools throught the web browser. Instead of the expected artefact list, I receive the following error message:
Internal Server Error - Read The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Reference #3.9583c217.1617200821.15501d3a
- Red Hat Maven repository
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.