- After updating a system with the CA for a private registry, the following error is reported when attempting a
Error response from daemon: Get https://registry.example.com/v1/users/: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- When loading the images at web console:
Could not load image metadata. Internal error occurred: Get https://<registry.example.com>:<port>/v2/: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority"
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.X
- Standalone private container registry
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.