I wants to configure mod_proxy as a forward proxy server that accepts only HTTPS requests from only specific client hosts. How do I achieve it?
I tried the following configuration but it does not work:
ProxyRequests On <Proxy http://*/*> Order deny,allow Deny from all </Proxy> <Proxy https://*/*> Order deny,allow Deny from all Allow from 192.168.0 </Proxy>
All HTTP requests from all clients (e.g.
curl -v -k -x http://proxy-host:80/ http://http-server-host/) are denied as expected but all HTTPS request from all clients (e.g.
curl -v -k -x http://proxy-host:80/ https://http-server-host/) are allowed.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Software Collections (RHSCL)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Apache httpd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.