- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Subscription Management (RHSM)
- Red Hat Customer Portal
- Getting error
No available subscription pools to listwhile listing subscriptions.
- System is registered through Red Hat Subscription Management but cannot attach any subscriptions.
- The subscriptions are visible under
Active Subscriptionssection in the Customer Portal, but not listed in CLI.
- Purchase more subscriptions or free up existing subscriptions by removing or unregistering unused systems via Customer Portal, as the account doesn't have enough valid subscription to cover the current system.
- If the subscriptions are not getting listed on Customer Portal, open a support case with Red Hat Technical Support to perform re-pooling of the account subscriptions.
- Re-register the system to clear and refresh old subscription cache/data.
# subscription-manager unregister # subscription-manager clean # subscription-manager register
- The warning message
No Available subscription pools to listshows that the account doesn't have enough quantity of valid subscription to cover the entire system (CPU/Cores/Sockets).
- If the subscription is newly purchased, it may take up sometime for the pool to reflect under Red Hat Subscription Management.
- The subscription-manager related data/cache might be corrupted which needs to be cleaned.
- Check for available subscription :
# subscription-manager list --available --all No available subscription pools to list
- Red Hat Subscription Management
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.