- What is the mod_jk version compatible with httpd 2.2.* on RHEL?
- Do any RHEL packages/subscriptions provide mod_jk?
- Customer tried to install mod_jk-ap20-1.2.28-2.el5s2.x86_64.rpm to work with httpd 2.2.*
I have JBoss EWS 5Server x86_64 from channel jb-ews-1-x86_64-server-5-rpm. The mod_jk-ap20 package is, by its description, only meant for Apache 2.0 but only Apache 2.2 comes with that channel & RHEL5's base channel. So, what is that mod_jk-ap20 package's purpose? We've installed it and our web developers seem to be using it OK with Apache 2.2. Is the package's description just wrong? See RPM description below:
[user@localhost ~]$ rpm -qi mod_jk-ap20 | grep -A99 Description Description : Tomcat mod_jk connector for Apache 2.0.x.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Network (RHN)
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- JBoss Web Server (JWS, former EWS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.