- CVE-2017-3136: An error handling synthesized records could cause an assertion failure when using DNS64 with "break-dnssec yes;".
- CVE-2017-3137: A response packet can cause a resolver to terminate when processing an answer containing a CNAME or DNAME.
- CVE-2017-3138: named exits with a REQUIRE assertion failure if it receives a null command string on its control channel.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.