- CVE-2017-3136: An error handling synthesized records could cause an assertion failure when using DNS64 with "break-dnssec yes;".
- CVE-2017-3137: A response packet can cause a resolver to terminate when processing an answer containing a CNAME or DNAME.
- CVE-2017-3138: named exits with a REQUIRE assertion failure if it receives a null command string on its control channel.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux