- While running the yum update command, receive the messages below:
When registered with RHN Classic
This system is not registered to Red Hat Subscription Management. You can use subscription-manager to register. This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or RHN Satellite.
When registered with Subscription Mangement:
This system is not registered with RHN Classic or RHN Satellite. You can use rhn_register to register. RHN Satellite or RHN Classic support will be disabled.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Network (RHN) Satellite
- Red Hat Network Proxy
- Red Hat Network Classic
- Red Hat Subscription Management
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.