- While running the yum update command, receive the messages below:
When registered with RHN Classic
This system is not registered to Red Hat Subscription Management. You can use subscription-manager to register. This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or RHN Satellite.
When registered with Subscription Mangement:
This system is not registered with RHN Classic or RHN Satellite. You can use rhn_register to register. RHN Satellite or RHN Classic support will be disabled.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Network (RHN) Satellite
- Red Hat Network Proxy
- Red Hat Network Classic
- Red Hat Subscription Management