- Why was the system time changed after reboot even though date/time has been set with 'date' command?
- The ESX host that my VM was on experienced an HA event. When the server rebooted on another host the time was one hour ahead of where it should be. However the other VMs that were also involved came up with the correct time. Can Red Hat help with this issue?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
- Hardware Clock
- System Time
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.