- I'm considering to add new compute nodes to the current OSP configuration.
- Depending on the procurement timing, there is a possibility that the CPU's model number may change, but is there a problem with adding a compute node with a different CPU model number?
- In the test environment I was able to add compute nodes with different CPU models, but are there problems with instance migration or live migration?
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 (RHOSP)
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 6.0 (RHOSP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.