- Hypervisor active-backup bonding failover results in loss of guest network connectivity
- When the cable is disconnected between the switch and the active bonding device of dom0, domU stops responding to ICMP packet although dom0 continues to respond. Why?
- Temporary inbound guest communication failure upon bond link failover at the host
- KVM bond failover results in VM unavailable
- When a network bond (mode 1) does a failover, as long as no traffic comes from the VM after the failover, the VM is not reachable from outside. To me it seems like a gratuitous ARP is missing after failover.
- Virtual guests disappear or unreachable from LAN after link down event on virtual machine host.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- KVM or Xen virtualization
- Physical interfaces bonded with
- Bonding interface in bridge, providing network connectivity to guests
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.