- Erratic time issues on VMware based RHEL guests running ntpd
- Why is time on my RHEL guests under VMware behaving erratically?
- Why is time on my RHEL guest under VMware skipping randomly?
- How can I check if VMware time sync is disabled?
- VMware has a functionality to enable time synchronization from the host system to VMs. This is typically undesirable and not recommended as it can interfere with ntpd
- What are the steps to ensure this functionality is disabled?
- We have some virtual machine (running on VMware ESXi hosts) having problem with time synchro by using ntpd. How do we fix it?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux running as a virtual machine on a VMware host
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.