- When chronyd is configured with the
smoothtimedirective there is a chance it will crash
- Chronyd crashes when performing server leap smear with the following error message:
smooth.c:164: update_stages: Assertion `dir <= 1 && l1 >= 0.0 && l3 >= 0.0' failed.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- NTP Server running chronyd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.