Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6.3come with 2 applications that expose REST api for executing processes and rules (
business-centralapplication, it is possible to send REST api request like this, in order to start new process.
Note that this url points to the
business-central context path in it's URL. So, is it possible to use the same built-in REST api of the
business-central in order to manage processes and rule execution?
- What is the kie-server used for and why users would need it if we they already have the
- Does the
kie-serverhave the same REST api as the
business-central? Will every
business-centralREST request will also work in the
kie-serverREST api url different from
business-centralREST api url?
- On the same production system, is it recommended for users to install
kie-serveronly or is it mandatory to also install
- What are the differences in terms of performance when using
business-centralto run/execute processes?
- What is the recommendation for production usage among
- How can
BPMN2 process instancebe monitored in
kie-server? Which attributes can be monitored and how (in the
- If the
kie-serveris not monitored then how can it be used in production and is it recommended to use it in production?
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (BPM Suite)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.