- How can we connect mod_php7 (libphp7) from Red Hat Software Collections (RHSCL) rh-php70-php to httpd?
- How can we connect mod_php5 (libphp5) from RHSCL rh-php56-php to httpd?
- How can we connect mod_php5 (libphp5) from RHSCL php55-php to httpd?
- How can we connect mod_php5 (libphp5) from RHSCL php54-php to httpd?
- I would like to know what I need to install and how to configure it so that httpd24 is being used with php56 (or greater) and my .php files are being processed by the Apache Web Server.
- How to install and configure Apache httpd and PHP 5.6 from RHSCL?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- httpd or http24 with one of:
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.