- The nova conductor log only says
No valid host found, but doesn't give any reason why. Enabling debug and verbose logging (in older releases - see example #4 for OSP 16.x) doesn't help.
- Is there a way to make the
No valid host foundmessages give the real reason for failure?
- How does one understand or troubleshoot the
No valid host founderror in nova-conductor or nova-scheduler logs?
- This log message doesn't give very informative details on what the failure was:
NoValidHost: No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.x
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 9
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.