- How can we restrict one web app to one host and to a port? By using jboss-web.xml file we can restrict a web app to a virtual host. But how can we restrict that web app to virtual host and port combination?
- I need to install two web applications on the same JBoss configuration (same IP). The first must be available on the default http port (8080) and the second should be available on a different http port, let's say 8090. The reason for this is to have the the jbpm console available only from the second http connector
- How do I run application X on port Y?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform (SOA-P)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.