- When customer run sosreport, some kernel modules are loaded as a side effect. Loading unwanted kernel modules is not good from memory consumption point of view and also possible side-effect of module load.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4
- Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): sos-1.7-9.16.el5 openswan-2.6.14-1.el5_2.1 ipvsadm-1.24-8.1, sos-2.2-17.el6_2.3
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.