What information do I need to investigate in case of high load, I/O or memory consumption in RHEL?
- Sometimes server does not respond to commands.
- Notice high CPU or i/o consume
- Notice low memory free or high swap usage
- Kernel Panic (by oom-killer)
- What data should be collected if system is hung
or observing performance issue?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux(RHEL) 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.