- How to run with two / multiple application server instances on the same physical machine.
- The port offsets configuration has changed dramatically since the last version.
- Getting the following error:
05:01:02,786 ERROR [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] (MSC service thread 1-3) Error initializing endpoint: java.net.BindException: Address already in use /127.0.0.1:8380
- Shift ports without changing configuration files
- How to install two versions on the same server
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Multiple servers/instances on the same physical server
- Port collision
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.