- We are seeing at the OS level a slow memory leak over time.
- The heap utilization stays at 4GB yet the physical memory use will rise from 4GB to 10GB over the course of the week.
- The JVM size is growing large enough that it is killed by OOM killer.
- The Java process size is much larger than expected.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- JBoss Enterprise Web Server (EWS) Tomcat
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Tomcat
- Red Hat AMQ
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.