How to avoid the restart of services on controller node while scaling out compute nodes ?
- RHEL OSP7 setup deployed via Director with 3 controller, 2 compute and 2 ceph nodes. During scale out the cloud with additional 1 compute node, at one point dashboard was not accessible. When checked for pcs status on controlled node - it showed services were stopped.
- How to avoid the controller node service restart while scaling out compute node ?
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 7.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 9.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.