- I have a keyboard with no exact matching layout.
- I found closest matching layout but few keys doesn't work as expected with it.
- On HP 434821-L32 "\" and "|" combo key on lower left corner produces "<" and ">"
- On IBM x3270 keyboard "shift + numlock" is not activating the 'numlock' functionality
- Is there any way to create custom keymap for my keyboard?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.