- SAN and NFS file systems are not being mounted automatically after reboot.
- Using EMC powerpath as multipathing software and have two LVM volumes on the EMC device. These are not mounting even if they have an entry in
/etc/fstab. Can mount manually after machine boots up.
- Default (no) configuration of
_netdevmount option specified.
- SAN based FS not auto mounting after reboot.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6
netfsservice is started at boot (as per
chkconfig --list netfs)
_netdevoption is specified in
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.