- What is a tool to migrate configuration from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7?
- Could you please suggest is it feasible to migrate to JBoss EAP 7.1 from JBoss EAP 6.0?
- We are planning a vendor application upgrade, which uses JBoss EAP as the application server. Our requirement is to upgrade JBoss EAP 6.4.0 to JBoss 7.1.0. Can you please share the procedure to do this? We are using a Windows 2012 R2 server.
- How to migrate from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7?
- Is there an example available, which shows how to migrate the domain setup from JBoss EAP versions 6.4 to 7.2?
- Should I upgrade to the latest JBoss EAP 6.4.x patch first, and then to JBoss EAP 7.2? Or we can go from JBoss EAP 6.4.21 to JBoss EAP 7.2.y instantly?
- We are currently using JBoss EAP 6.3 on Windows Server. We are in the process of determining what needs to be done to move it to the latest offering on JBoss EAP (7.1). Is there any documentation that outlines this upgrade process?
- The Migration Guide describes the migration process between EAP 6.4 and EAP 7.1. Can this process be applied to EAP 6.3?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.