I have deployed an OpenShift environment. How can I validate this environment in order to:
- verify my deployment confirms to Red Hat recommended configurations?
- confirm my deployment has workarounds or solutions applied for known problems?
- Is there a checklist that I can go through to verify whether this environment will hit any known problems in the future?
- What are the best practices for configuring OpenShift services to avoid problems?
- What are common problems I can avoid in an OpenShift environment?
- Verify OpenShift Environment before starting Deployment
- OpenShift Cluster limits
- OpenShift v3 Scaling, Performance and Capacity Planning
- Capacity planning for OpenShift
- Best practices and recommendations for OpenShift planning
- OpenShift Container Platform 3.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.