I have deployed an OpenShift environment. How can I validate this environment in order to:
- verify my deployment confirms to Red Hat recommended configurations?
- confirm my deployment has workarounds or solutions applied for known problems?
- Is there a checklist that I can go through to verify whether this environment will hit any known problems in the future?
- What are the best practices for configuring OpenShift services to avoid problems?
- What are common problems I can avoid in an OpenShift environment?
- Verify OpenShift Environment before starting Deployment
- OpenShift Cluster limits
- OpenShift v3 Scaling, Performance and Capacity Planning
- Capacity planning for OpenShift
- Best practices and recommendations for OpenShift planning
- OpenShift Container Platform 3.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.