- We have multiple systems using shared devices.
- The path devices are configured using device-mapper-multipath.
- We need the names for the multipath devices to be the same on all systems.
- Why we need also sync bindings file on all cluster members. Is it distributing multipath.conf is not enough?
- Consistent Multipath Device Names in a Cluster
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.