The following error is being logged in the messages file every second
ccsd: Cluster is not quorate. Refusing connection. ccsd: Error while processing connect: Connection refused
One node is connected to cluster but others are not. Throws above error messages.
- Cluster has lost token and it is unable to regain quorum. Why cluster could not quorate?
- The service status & clustat command sees rgmanager is not functional, after the servers hanging we notice the node 2 unable to join the cluster group and logs above messages.
- Cluster Servers not quorate and unable to join cluster. The
Cluster is not quorate. Refusing connectionevents logged.
- Our 2 node cluster is not able to quorate and we're not able to bring up cluster service.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5 (with the High Availability or Resilient Storage Add Ons)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.