- Does Red Hat recommend and support using GFS or GFS2 for NFS exporting?
- Do I require any special mount options when using GFS2 filesystem to serve NFS or Samba services?
- Can I serve NFS in an active/active configuration on RHEL HA?
- System panics when using clustered
plockson GFS2 to grant posix locks via NFS.
- It is not possible to serve one GFS2 volume via NFS from multiple nodes at the same time if posix locks are being used for nfs locking.
- The system panics on
- How do I share my GFS or GFS2 file systems over NFS?
dlm_plock_callbackmust not appear in filesystem exported via NFS, follow resolution:
kernel: lockd: grant for unknown block kernel: dlm: dlm_plock_callback: lock granted after lock</code>
- RHEL 6 or 7 with the Resilient Storage Add On
- Global File System 2 (
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.