- How to clear JSP cache (the
.classfiles generated by Tomcat JSP engine) at each undeploy in JBoss?
- Is there a configuration setting to delete the content of JBoss work folder?
- How to replace an existing deployment with a newer version and have it work without removing the
tmpfolder and without restarting the server?
- We have JBOSS 6.2.1 running in domain mode. We have a script that deploys new .ear files. It stops the server group, undeploys the .ear, deploys the new .ear and then starts the server group.
What we notice is that it works just fine but some of the old content still shows up unless we clear. /jboss/domain/tmp/server folder manually.
- When we deploy an application, the cache (under
/var/cache/jbossas/domain/servers/.....) is not updated with the new version of the application but the old version of the application is served. We have to manually delete the cache in order to have the updated version of the application. How can we avoid this problem ?
- When we deploy WAR files via the console on our standalone jboss servers, the tmp directories are not cleared, this has caused problems with our application.
How do we clear the tmp and the tmp/work directories so that the disk space does not keep on increasing ?
- I have a cluster of 4 servers with JBoss 6.3 when application remove from domain console , cache is not deleted from
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Openshift Enteprise 2.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.