- Apache is not maintaining server affinity with JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Requests may appear to stay on the same server for some period of time, then the request may be directed to another server which does not have the session information and the user is presented with the login screen.
- Request seam to 'bounce' around from one node to another thus breaking sticky sessions
- Losing HTTP session
- Session stickiness not honoured by mod jk.
- Session cookie id not being recycled
- Jboss failover is not working
- Session replication is not working
- Issue with Sticky HTTP Sessions
- Application is facing the sticky session issue in one of our clustered jboss application. Kindly guide us to resolve this issue. Let us know if you need any further information on this.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Portal Platform (EPP)
- Apache Web Server
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.