- How can we access the statistics of
"jboss.web:type=TreadPool,name=ajp-127.0.0.1-8009"or other JBossWeb mbeans in JBoss EAP6?
- We want to basically access the runtime values of
"currentThreadCount", etc kind of attributes which are defined in the above MBeans.
- How to Monitor Http-threads using JMX?
- How to monitor webcontener threads pool on JBoss EAP 6?
- How to find
"currentThreadCount"MBean attributes in JBoss EAP6 ?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.