- How can multiple systems be confirgured to access the same backend storage?
- When should
clvmdbe used instead of HA-LVM?
- I have shared LVM devices. Do I need to do anything special to protect the metadata from being corrupted by multiple nodes accessing the volumes at the same time?
- Red Hat Cluster Suite 4 / Red Hat Global File System 6.1
- RHEL 5, 6, or 7 with the High Availability and/or Resilient Storage Add On
- Shared storage devices that will be managed by the Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat Subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux