How do you map between scsi address <0 0 0 0> (or 0:0:0:0) and scsi device name (sda)?
- How do you interpret 0:0:0:0?
- What is 0:0:0:0 and what does it mean?
- What does <0 0 0 0> mean with relationship to an sdN scsi disk?
- How do I backmap the 0:0:0:0 from error or event messages to an sd device?
- How do I map a scsi hctl address to a scsi device name (hctl -> sd)?
- How do I map a scsi device name to a scsi hctl address (sd -> hctl)?
- How do I map an sd device to 0:0:0:0 type reference?
- How to backmap from hbtl->sd device?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.