- Why do some cluster nodes report the following in their logs?
qdiskd: qdiskd on node 1 reports hung read()
- What behavior is expected from the cluster when a node's I/O to the quorum device is stalled?
- Is there a way to avoid a node being evicted from the cluster while a multipath path failover occurs?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 or 6 with the High Availability Add On
- Cluster configured to use a quorum device (
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.