- Does End Of Life of Openssl affect Red Hat products?
- The OpenSSL Project announced that Openssl 0.9.8 and 1.0.0 will cease on 2015-12-31.
- What are the plans for supporting OpenSSL after 2015?
- OpenSSL 0.9.8 is EOL December 2015
- The OpenSSL Project announced that Openssl 1.0.1 will cease on 2016-12-31.
- What are the plans for supporting OpenSSL 1.0.1 after 2016?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Products
- Openssl 0.9.8
- Openssl 1.0.0
- Openssl 1.0.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.