- The ntpd leap status is not reset after inserting a leap second.
- After inserting a leap second the ntpd server continues to announce an upcoming leap second.
- Why is the leap flag(leap=01) still observed even after June 30 2015 leap second insertion in Red Hat Enterprise Linux ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 [ntp client and server ]
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 [ntp client and server ]
- NTP server configured using ntp version 4.2.6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.