- The ntpd leap status is not reset after inserting a leap second.
- After inserting a leap second the ntpd server continues to announce an upcoming leap second.
- Why is the leap flag(leap=01) still observed even after June 30 2015 leap second insertion in Red Hat Enterprise Linux ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 [ntp client and server ]
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 [ntp client and server ]
- NTP server configured using ntp version 4.2.6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.