- How do I enable Oracle JDBC driver TRACE logging in JBoss?
Followed this document : http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/11-2.pdf ,but it does not work.
- Trying to configure an Oracle JDBC Driver trace and restrict the output to just CONFIG level and above.
- can not configure the trace output to exclude the lower level trace messages
- I am testing the next link: How to enable Oracle JDBC driver TRACE logging in JBoss
- I have the next problem : File driver.log is not growing !! Always is to 0 size
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform (SOA-P)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.