On 19 March 2015, the OpenSSL project team announced the release of OpenSSL versions 1.0.2a, 1.0.1m, 1.0.0r, and 0.9.8zf. These new versions of the OpenSSL toolkit fix several security issues, which have been rated by the Red Hat Product Security team as having a Moderate impact.
- What Red Hat products and distributed versions of OpenSSL are affected?
How to update OpenSSL packages to latest versions?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux affected by CVE-2015-0286, CVE-2015-0287, CVE-2015-0289, CVE-2015-0292, CVE-2015-0293, CVE-2015-0288, CVE-2015-0291, CVE-2015-0290, CVE-2015-0207, CVE-2015-0208, CVE-2015-1787, CVE-2015-0285, CVE-2015-0209 ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server
- Red Hat Storage Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.