- Is there any plan to release ntp package including xleap.patch?
- In Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7, particular ntp packages cause step time adjustment when leap second is inserted even though ntpd is working with '-x' (slew mode) option.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
ntp-4.2.6p5-19.el7(shipped with RHEL 7.1) or below
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- NTP configured in slew mode
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.