- Is there a proper systemd service unit available for running JBoss EAP 7 Standalone server as a systemd service?
- It is possible to use the default EAP 6 init scripts with systemctl?
JBoss EAPinstances do not start with systemctl scripts.
- Do you have a supported upstart script for JBoss EAP? for RHE 7 and would like to use the new package?
- If we kill one of the servers
(kill -9 PID)that is managed by a slave host controller, does the host controller restart the server? I don't see it restarting - does it have an option to configure restart? Does the slave host controller or process controller restart itself if it goes down?
- I've set the /etc/jboss/jboss-as.conf:
But the startup timeout is approximately 150 seconds
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.