- I have a resource with a location constraint that prefers one node over the other, and when that primary node fails, the resource fails over to the backup node. However, after the primary node is fenced and rejoins the cluster after a reboot, my application suffers another outage when the cluster fails the resource back to the primary node.
- Is there an equivalent in
- How can I prevent a resource group having to move twice when a node fails and again when it joins the cluster because there was a location constraint?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, 7, or 8 with the High Availability Add On
- One or more location constraints defined in the cluster CIB (
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.