- I have a four node cluster split across two racks, and if one rack completely fails then the other nodes are left without quorum. How can I solve this?
- Is there a way to have half the nodes in a
pacemakercluster survive a failure of the other half?
- Is there a way to allow one node in a 3 or more node cluster to operate without the other two?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 with the High Availability Add On
corosyncconfigured to use
votequorumfor quorum in
- Cluster made up of an even number of nodes
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.